COPYRIGHT WARNING: Any images contained in this correspondence are the property of
CAPTURED MOMENTS PHOTOGRAPHY, LLC and are protected by US Copyright laws.
Member of Professional Photographers of America
Procedure for Booking Portrait Sessions:
WHAT TO DO:
1) Choose a session that works best for you. I have 4 to choose from.
2) Check your schedule, get a couple of dates that works BEST for you and your parents. I encourage parents to be at your session
3) Get a credit card ready or you can mail me a check. Half of Your session fee is required when you schedule your appointment.
4) Call 757-749-6580 and schedule your appointment as soon as possible to get the best dates and times available. After booking your session, I will send you information about your session to help you prepare. I prefer to shoot early morning or late afternoon/early evening
5) Think about outfits and get them together as soon as possible.
6) 2-3 days before your session, get ALL of your outfits together including jewelry and accessories. Please feel free to bring any props you wish to incorporate.
7) The morning of your shoot be sure to get a nice hot shower, make sure you have everything, double check. Make sure hair and make-up are done.
8) Pack a bottle of water or a snack to bring with you just in case you get hungry
9) Show up for your session 15 minutes before your scheduled time
10) RELAX and HAVE A BLAST and LET’S ROCK THIS THING!